Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    So i haven't seen any pre commercials on tv in a while from palm, only sprint ones. Has anyone else noticed this?

Could palm have possibly listened to our pleas and are now re-thinking this campaign? Perhaps a new and improved (minus creepy tamara hope and all) be on the way?
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    I noticed that too. But last night I saw creepy palm pre ads on NBC. Somewhere between Heroes & Jay Leno.
    I have seen them quite frequently at night on BBC-A (BBC America) and AMC. Maybe they're going for the more "intelligentsia" crowd?

(But it's still creepy girl!)
    We appear to be getting more of the walking dead girl here in Canada as well.

Perhaps Palm is focusing their market on the Necrophiliacs? I mean they need phones too, and with the flashlight mod it could prove to be the perfect phone??
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Smart View Post
    We appear to be getting more of the walking dead girl here in Canada as well.

Perhaps Palm is focusing their market on the Necrophiliacs? I mean they need phones too, and with the flashlight mod it could prove to be the perfect phone??
    Maybe Palm is revving up for the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse....?
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    The thing is...she's a pretty darn good-looking gal!

...just not with her hair slicked back and uber pale-white.

I'd hit that.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    I've actually noticed a huge increase in Palm's commercial. I think in the couple of hours I watch TV, I see more of Palm's commercials than Sprints.
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Watch Desperate Housewives. During commercial breaks, Palm has produced ads that look just like a scene from the show, so you think you're watching the actual show. Neat trick. It catches people who scan through commercials to get back to the program.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by colinkeefe View Post
    Watch Desperate Housewives. During commercial breaks, Palm has produced ads that look just like a scene from the show, so you think you're watching the actual show. Neat trick. It catches people who scan through commercials to get back to the program.
    I don't watch the show but I've heard about this. Interesting. It's like product placement in the show only easier and they're able to use it regardless of what's going on in the show! Clever *******s!
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!