1.    #1  
    I had the pre on launch day and loved it (review), but after a week, my IT shop cut off EAS due to security not being fully implemented.

The firm has just approved the Pre after 1.2 and I hope to be back using the device next week. What are the essential threads I need to read up on?

I know I'm interested in homebrew, tethering, and using as wifi broadcast. Beyond the sticky's, what have been your favorite threads?
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Sticky's are a good place to start. After that I'd say review the blog entries. Many "must know" items have been covered there.

After that use the search tool to find answers to your questions before starting new threads.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Sticky's are a good place to start. After that I'd say review the blog entries. Many "must know" items have been covered there.

After that use the search tool to find answers to your questions before starting new threads.
    Good point on the blog posts...hadn't necessarily thought of that. And I'm not about to start up tons of threads on subjects without searching (I've actually been around a while Just trying to crowdsource what top 1/2 things people have found as must-reads)
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    I had the pre on launch day and loved it (review), but after a week, my IT shop cut off EAS due to security not being fully implemented.

The firm has just approved the Pre after 1.2 and I hope to be back using the device next week. What are the essential threads I need to read up on?

I know I'm interested in homebrew, tethering, and using as wifi broadcast. Beyond the sticky's, what have been your favorite threads?
    My Tether : Tethering for Palm Pre - turn your Palm Pre into 3G WiFi router!

For Tethering. The $15 bucks for the donor version is easily worth it imo.