1.    #1  
    Just did 1.2.1 update.

After, my email no longer works. Well it sorta works , but on the main screen I see NO folders for any of my accounts. I have 3 POP's and 2 Gmails. Mail comes in, I see it on the notification area, can tap to read, but then its GONE. NO folders,. no history, for ANY accounts.

I have removed all and re set them up, but the same problem exists??

Anyone else seeing this? Anyone find the resolve?
    I have to agree with you. My yahoo mail has been spotty since the update. My aol and gmail seem to be working for me though. I wonder if anyone else has figured out what the problem is.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    if you've discovered a fix to this I'd like to know...I've been trying everything I can think of to fix it...even did an erase of my phone (killed all my homebrew apps and tweaks with it). still no luck.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by drinkwd40 View Post
    if you've discovered a fix to this I'd like to know...I've been trying everything I can think of to fix it...even did an erase of my phone (killed all my homebrew apps and tweaks with it). still no luck.
    Yep,. fixed

Had to Doctor back to stock, 1.1 not fun, but with the great help here I now have it all back to working, all my homebrews and tweaks reunited