1.    #1  
    I have read on the forums that shift tap removing of applications does not completely remove everything. Kinda sounds like windows. I am one the the app limit victims and like to try out a lot of apps from app store and homebrew stuff. But knowing that there is a limit and you cannot completely remove an application makes me reluctant to try more things. Does anyone know how much stuff is left behind? IS there any way to completely remove or clean up? Thoughts?

Darren
    Quote Originally Posted by csrredcoat View Post
    I have read on the forums that shift tap removing of applications does not completely remove everything. Kinda sounds like windows. I am one the the app limit victims and like to try out a lot of apps from app store and homebrew stuff. But knowing that there is a limit and you cannot completely remove an application makes me reluctant to try more things. Does anyone know how much stuff is left behind? IS there any way to completely remove or clean up? Thoughts?

Darren
    I've removed some apps and then SSh'ed into the pre and looked around in the directory where the apps are located. A couple of times it appears that the files are all deleted, but the directory structure remains. So no disk space is really being consumed, and the phone doesn't list them as installed anymore, so there doesn't appear to be any negative affects. However, I still manually deleted the empty directories....
    I have removed a program and tried to re-install and see the files are still there from the previous install. Where are files stored for programs and is there a way to view and delete left over files?