1.    #1  
    about a month ago i was adding some tweaks to my phone when i discovered i couldnt read my messages.. when i clicked on it, it highlighted the message but would not show the message.. i also noticed that the icons on the launcher was kinda faded and sometimes showed the same icon twice under each other.. i reseted the phone, turned it off and back on, then went back and turned off all the tweaks i made. (this is before the 1.2 update) after the resets nothing seemed. then the computer couldnt even read my phone as a device. the top part of the screen went white and i couldnt even see the time or the battery icon.. so i did a partial reset thinkin that would help.. after that it erased all my contacts and everything.. after i logged back into my account i still didnt have any contacts. but i still had my pics and music.. still couldnt read my messages and the phone was basically dead.. so i got another one...

But can anybody tell me where i went wrong and wat i coulda did to get my contacts back and my phone workin?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    It just sounds like you had conflicting file tweeks. Just start putting them on slowly, one at a time and check your phone function after each one....you should be ok using preware or the latest QI. Let us know if you need help.
  3.    #3  
    i did put em all @ one time.. so that probably was it.. but even still now the phone wont be recognized when plugged into the computer.. im kind of skeptical about downloading everything again for the new phone cuz i dont need something like that to happen again.. after downloading 1.2.1 wat should i do in order to make sure that doesnt happen again?

and thanks for the help..
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    I sent you a PM