1.    #1  
    Looks like the paid APPS are coming back
    I sort of wonder if they fixed the bug, or did a temporary workaround. Can't go into too much detail on what I mean though.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I sort of wonder if they fixed the bug, or did a temporary workaround. Can't go into too much detail on what I mean though.
    We both know this was too fast to be the proper way..
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I'm wondering if they had the fix we talked about in place, but a bug was just making that check not happen. That had to have been tracking purchased to Palm account or their idea of switching apps to your new phone wouldn't work. So it might have been a small (as far as code changes) bug, despite how big in effect it was.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    I'm wondering if they had the fix we talked about in place, but a bug was just making that check not happen. That had to have been tracking purchased to Palm account or their idea of switching apps to your new phone wouldn't work. So it might have been a small (as far as code changes) bug, despite how big in effect it was.
    Any idea from palm how many "update's" were installed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Binary Tech View Post
    We both know this was too fast to be the proper way..
    That's what I was thinking. There's gotta be at least a couple guys at Palm sweating bullets right now..
    125 Apps
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    When I try to update an app that was giving it free before, I get an Unavailable error. Not great, but better than giving them away.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    When I try to update an app that was giving it free before, I get an Unavailable error. Not great, but better than giving them away.
    More than likely it was just the quick fix, but they will probably push out the right changes in the next update.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Binary Tech View Post
    More than likely it was just the quick fix, but they will probably push out the right changes in the next update.
    LOL