1.    #1  
    A few hours ago, there were 125 apps in the store. Now there are just 104 last I checked (moments ago).

What's up with that?

For example, the Weatherbug Elite app is suddenly gone even though I already bought it and still have it installed on my phone. But it doesn't appear in the App Catalog anymore.

Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by matty3054 View Post
    A few hours ago, there were 125 apps in the store. Now there are just 104 last I checked (moments ago).

What's up with that?

For example, the Weatherbug Elite app is suddenly gone even though I already bought it and still have it installed on my phone. But it doesn't appear in the App Catalog anymore.

Any ideas?
    according to the article right on the fornt page of this very website. there was some security issue exposed some palm started pulling some of the apps. i would like more details myself as to what the situation is
    Details are not being released until it is certain that Palm has fixed the security vulnerability. Essentially, many of us developers gave away some paid apps for free tonight.
    Last edited by sacherjj; 10/06/2009 at 12:18 PM.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    Details are not being released until it is certain that Palm has fixed the security vulnerability. Essentially, many of us developers gave away many paid apps for free tonight.
    Is that how I downloaded bockdrop and whordwhirl for free by "updating" the homebrew?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    Details are not being released until it is certain that Palm has fixed the security vulnerability. Essentially, many of us developers gave away many paid apps for free tonight.
    well i got charged for mine - so weatherbug should be happy. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Mononoko View Post
    Is that how I downloaded bockdrop and whordwhirl for free by "updating" the homebrew?
    Yes, plus there are other issues that we aren't discussing in public at this time.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.