Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    the first batch of paid apps is out and i can't find a single one of them interesting enough to purchase it. Air Hockey for real? this reminds me of microsoft back when steve started yelling DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS at that conference. come on people we at least need to test of these apps before buying, $9.99 to remember where i pinned my golf ball? come on..

we need quality free apps and even better paid apps, something folks would like to spend their hard earned cash on. start by getting a free facebook app for the kids and a good IM client for others. not these windows95 games.

someone get last.fm here also, thx devs we love you anyways..
    +1000 great apps if it was 1982, apps can easily be compared to a calculator watch
  3. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    your apps suck

Come on, guys. Two posts and the other is about healthcare?
    i have to agree they do truly suck, hopefully they will get better, now they are releasing anything just to fill up the catalog once there is enough stuff there people will have to develop quality apps in order to sell them. I actually wanted to buy and app but there is nothing interesting to spend my money on.
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieroger View Post

wonder what his other username is?
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieroger View Post

He makes a valid point, you would be the troll in this thread.
    easy now ******* people are only speaking the truth here, not my fault if you stood in line all night for the pre release get over it you made a mistake.
    Its not the developers fault for the poor quality apps. its Palm for not providing a SDK with enough API's to produce quality full blown functional apps like Iphone and Android has. if anything you should be upset with palm, developers are doing the best they can with the tools they provided.
    It's simple, if you don't like the apps offered don't buy. What's the point of whining. Make your point with your money or not as the case may be.
    not buying any just simply stating that these apps suck and further influence my mind to no longer purchase any palm apps or accessories because come feb. 12th this p.o.s. phone is going to the scrap pile.
    it's sad so much potential only to be wasted talent, poor effort palm or should i say future nokia.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomh1102 View Post
    not buying any just simply stating that these apps suck and further influence my mind to no longer purchase any palm apps or accessories because come feb. 12th this p.o.s. phone is going to the scrap pile.
    it's sad so much potential only to be wasted talent, poor effort palm or should i say future nokia.
    I have never encountered such a whiny crybaby. LOL!

My phoonnneee isn't getttingggg the updates i WANT as fast as i WANT them. WAHhhhhhhhhh

Do some reasearch next time before making your purchase, moron.

Calling people fa nboys for liking their phone and not crying their eyes out about it is incredibly naive.

You sir, have the IQ equivalent to a paper towel.
    sorry for not tagging along with you lemmings john, and you are so right when i researched the phone back in july the sprint and palm reps did try to warn me how outdated this phone was but, they tried to talk me out of it. and the preboys on this site definately did not rant and rave about how great this phone was going to be.
    my only question is when????????
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Binary Tech View Post
    Its not the developers fault for the poor quality apps. its Palm for not providing a SDK with enough API's to produce quality full blown functional apps like Iphone and Android has. if anything you should be upset with palm, developers are doing the best they can with the tools they provided.

no its the delvepers that shouldn't ask for money for cheap apps...
    lol hilarious!!!!!!
    11th pre john????? 11 are you serious?? do you really have any room to call somebody names.....lol
    I bet they don't talk about you at all when you show up at the sprint store!
    waahhhh my phone twists
    wahhh my screen sucks
    wahhh my battery drains to fast....lol
    Why isnt palm providing a SDK with enough API's to produce quality full blown functional apps like Iphone and Android has???? Android and apple is going to steal tons of people if palm doesnt get their act together! I mean the games and apps should be up to par with the androids and apples apps at least. I am not expecting miracles but come on already!! Release all the sdk and apis so we can at least get a shazam type app for heaven sakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by phiqtion View Post
    someone get last.fm here also, thx devs we love you anyways..
    I definitely second that part, i would put down some serious cash for a last.fm app (that can play my radio stations though, not just for scrobbling)
    These apps are awful!I would rather watch paint dry then download these!!!!!!!
    I was really hoping for some "useful" apps, like the updated Tweed, maybe a facebook app (wishful thinking, I know) and Documents to Go with editing capability. Instead, it's a bunch of games, many of them overpriced in my opinion.

I downloaded Checkers Pro, which is a great app.

Here's the thing with apps... most people only use a half-dozen of them regularly... and some people don't like playing games... I find most games useless.

I'd love to see some more quality choices soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by briggsie View Post
    These apps are awful!I would rather watch paint dry then download these!!!!!!!
    so would would watch paint dry, then download them?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast