Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I have about 7 apps, but cant seem to downloaded any of the new ones, I had quite a bit more, and started to delete 1,2,3......now i am down to about only 7 and i still get this damn ******** error. The one i am trying to download is CardAce...
    Any Ideas?
    Me too. I went and cleared my cache, cookies, and history and I was able to download more.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Ill give that a go, i rebooted my phone with no luck, ill go in and see if that resolves it. Thanks
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I reset my pre (from the Device Info "button"), and was able to download more apps after receiving that same error.

(*Just remembered, I took OFF developer mode before reseting)
    Last edited by Eyedea28; 10/05/2009 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Remembered more
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    hmm, nothing yet, cleared cache, cookies, history...turned off dev mode. Reset phone nothing.
    I feel like a kid on xmas who just got a new bike only to unbox it and find out it was missing a wheel!
    same issue. i only have 12 now. already uninstalled 10. makes no difference. Oh and look at how fricken big Card Ace is. it's 5001K so i bet that's not helping either when others seem to be around 250k.

well hell i just checked and that who wants to be a millionaire is twice that size not that i want that.
    Last edited by blackmagic01; 10/05/2009 at 07:26 PM.
    same here.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Hmm this is a bit ri damn diculous.....down to 6 apps, and no luck..hmmm...as i was giving it a shot again, its working now :/

After deleting damn near all my apps, i was able to downloaded two new ones! guess im stuck at 9 till some changes are made :/.....Ill be using my tether to keep my itouch going for the meantime!
    Last edited by carsonjones; 10/05/2009 at 07:42 PM.