Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    One of my most used apps, and I manage a UPS store -- but I use it for my online sales, so I can track my customers packages and try to be more proactive with problem solving. I wish I could input the tracking numbers on my pc instead of my phone, but other than that I like it.

I had hoped for $4.99, but I know I'll pay the $7.99 because I don't want to be without the program.
    I'm on board, I use this all the time thanks to Amazon Prime...though I guess I shouldn't have to since I know its always arriving two days on time lol. I just like to keep track of where its at.
    Quote Originally Posted by mandystreasures View Post
    One of my most used apps, and I manage a UPS store -- but I use it for my online sales, so I can track my customers packages and try to be more proactive with problem solving. I wish I could input the tracking numbers on my pc instead of my phone, but other than that I like it.

I had hoped for $4.99, but I know I'll pay the $7.99 because I don't want to be without the program.
    Couldn't you send the tracking numbers to your e-mail and then paste them over when needed?
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    That's uncalled for.
    But may be very accurate....
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    Welcome to the world of independent software development. While you were volunteering your time and energy you were a hero, answering the Bat-call from WebOS users everywhere to write those quality apps everyone was so eager to pay for. Not those 99 cent junk apps in the App Store, of course. Everyone here sounds really supportive, right? It's the BEST smartphone community. Users and developers coming together to build an ecosystem.

Now that you are looking for them to part with their hard-earned dollars, though, you are just a software vendor. Probably greedy. Maybe even corporate. They would pay up to $1.99 for your creation as long as there are free updates for the next 10 years.

Come to think of it, this thread is essentially a free advertisement for you so it shoud probably be moved to the Classified section or something.
    Exactly my feelings. I couldn't have said it better.
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    Couldn't you send the tracking numbers to your e-mail and then paste them over when needed?
    On the pre? One would have to be better at cutting/pasting on this little phone first. Guess I could use this to practice with, huh?
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Too much for a casual user like me.
    I agree that this is a beautiful and well executed app (aside from the glitches I mentioned above.) But what people are willing to pay has to do just as much with perceived utility as with quality. I fear that there are many of us who track packages only occasionally. So is the 7.99 price effectively targeting the app to the smaller group of people who send or receive lots of shipments? Maybe you'd sell more if you lowered the price to say, 4.99?
    I don't ship/receive much at all, so I haven't never even downloaded the free version. However, if I did ship/receive with any regularity, 7.99 wouldn't be at all high for a quality app. The whole idea that anything over $1 or $2 is a rip-off is ridiculous. If it's too expensive for you, don't buy it. If you really need/want an app, you'll pay fair value.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12