1.    #1  
    I installed 1.2 before I went to Reno this weekend. My phones battery seemed to die rather quickly but I just chalked it up to the signal fluctuating so much in the mountains while driving up there.

I got home and upgraded to 1.2.1 last night. I come to work today and listen to music like I always do. Well, at 2:00PM I was at 24% battery left. I opened the battery monitor program and let it run for a bit and it showed a 25% per hour drain, just listening to music.

The only thing that did this in the past was Hotmail, so I just deleted the account and will test again. Unless the Music Player (Remix) is causing the drain the Hotmail bug may be back.

Thoughts?
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  2.    #2  
    OK so a co-worker just came by and said Hotmail got hit with some major spam that also messed up his Pre. So if you have Hotmail syncing beware.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo