Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ok....so this preview of the Paid apps....not really what I had in mind. Where is my Docs to go, SplashID, SplashMoney, pTunes...you know, the big name apps? I thought we were all waiting for Paid apps to see some big names.
    Last edited by LupeValenz; 10/05/2009 at 09:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Ok....so this preview of the Paid apps....not really what I had in mind. Where is my Docs to go, SplashID, SplashMoney, pTunes...you know, the big name apps? I thought we were all waiting for Paid apps to see some big names.
    Yeah, and it's been 20 whole hours already!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    SplashID = in Catalog and has been for a long time.
    pTunes I doubt we'll see. It'd be pretty pointless for them really.
    DocsToGo we'll have by the end of the year.

SplashMoney I don't know about, but I'd bet it's in the works eventually.
    The rush to the 0.99 cent price point will be inevitable. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Yeah, and it's been 20 whole hours already!!!
    & its been 7 Months since they announced the Partners. That is one helluva development time right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    SplashID = in Catalog and has been for a long time.
    pTunes I doubt we'll see. It'd be pretty pointless for them really.
    DocsToGo we'll have by the end of the year.

SplashMoney I don't know about, but I'd bet it's in the works eventually.
    Yeah I know SplashID is in there, but its a preview version for the full app and I'd like to see that. Ohhhh oh oh ohhhh no, I need to see pTunes, they made a great music player and just like on the Treo's, pTunes fixed and enhanced what palms music player lacks. The customized skins, especially the sleek series was very nice and well executed. Yeah, splash money, when I saw that in SplashID default list, it seem like a tease and would like to see it soon, but so far checkbook has been handy with that finance app field.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12