1.    #1  
    fourth pay app weather bug 1.99
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    The biggest thing I need with my weather is animated radar. Anyone try this app yet and if so, how is the animation? Can you zoom in and out of radar?
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
  3.    #3  
    imma try it out
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Can someone give a review before I spend my money.
  5.    #5  
    i like it so far easy to use
    I think I will just walk to the door, and look outside before I spend 1.99 on an weather app.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    I think I will just walk to the door, and look outside before I spend 1.99 on an weather app.
    you funny guy
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    how is the radar?
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
    Quote Originally Posted by chad783 View Post
    how is the radar?
    Yes I am also wondering. I travel a lot and I always like to know which storms are headed my way. Will drop $1.99 without trial if people say this is good.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    animated radar anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by siner_1988 View Post
    you funny guy
    Hmmm... really wasn't trying to be funny. In all seriousness, I would never pay for a weather app.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    the animated radar works well. you can zoom and there are even other layers (wind, infrared, etc.)

It also seems to be fast.
    i dont care about the weather anymore cause all i do day and night is hang out on this forum laughing
    WxRad goes animated weather radar.... I have been using along side Accuweather... Both free of course and they work well... But this does consolidate the apps into one.
    Aka: NinjaMom
    www.ppcgeeks.com
    PPC6600>PPC6700>HTC Touch>Touch Pro>Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    accuweather is free and it does all I need real fast. today, now, hour by hour, and the next few days. whammyyy.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    True...but no radar. I need something with a decent radar. Accuweather had a great app for WM with a zoom in animated radar. I live in Denver and I don't want to see the radar of the whole southwestern part of the US but more local with animation. This app looks interesting.

Anyone else have input on the radar aspect of the app?
    Quote Originally Posted by chad783 View Post
    True...but no radar. I need something with a decent radar. Accuweather had a great app for WM with a zoom in animated radar. I live in Denver and I don't want to see the radar of the whole southwestern part of the US but more local with animation. This app looks interesting.

Anyone else have input on the radar aspect of the app?
    Have you tried WxRad?
    Aka: NinjaMom
    www.ppcgeeks.com
    PPC6600>PPC6700>HTC Touch>Touch Pro>Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    i just downloaded it. i havent found all the features but it has a lot more info and animated maps than accuweather. accuweather is good for free but i think weatherbug is worth 1.99.
    This seems real good so far. Well worth the $1.99, especially considering that knock off tetris is $5.99
    http://m.wickens.ws/wx/

I just use the site above for my weather, it has animated radar too. Just enter you zip and city for radar then save the link in your launcher BAM FREE WEATHER APP.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)