Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cynomyso View Post
    Yeah. I can almost see Millionaire at $5, but fake-tris? Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
    I'm sorry, but Blockdrop is an excellent app, very well implemented, and better than EA's Tetris clone that was released previously. Maybe you're too good to pay 5 bucks for a good app, but he put a lot of time into that without expecting a dime from anyone, and he made one helluva great app. Take your fake-tris crap and shove it.
    That's now four apps I cannot pay for, becasue I cannot download them. Sorry developers!
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    I must say, you guys surprise me. You moan about "high" priced apps, while you accept the extremely expensive, for European standards, data plans for your phones
    you guys pay more for other things :P
    I donated to dev of blockdrop when it was still beta. Think I gave $3 and just downloaded it for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by d1sturbd View Post
    I donated to dev of blockdrop when it was still beta. Think I gave $3 and just downloaded it for free.
    same here
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cnote1287 View Post
    you guys pay more for other things :P
    And you don't hear us moan (not me at least)
    How did you download it for free? I donated as well but it still shows $4.99
    I want Tweed's new paid version!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknight View Post
    How did you download it for free? I donated as well but it still shows $4.99
    If you have it installed, click on it, and it will say "update available".
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    I'm sorry, but Blockdrop is an excellent app, very well implemented, and better than EA's Tetris clone that was released previously. Maybe you're too good to pay 5 bucks for a good app, but he put a lot of time into that without expecting a dime from anyone, and he made one helluva great app. Take your fake-tris crap and shove it.
    Actually, for a long period of time, it was a closed beta by donation only. He
    WAS expecting money for it, even in the beta. I think it's great he's charging for it, but 5$ is extensive. He would earn more money I think if it were 2$ because more people would buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    That's now four apps I cannot pay for, becasue I cannot download them. Sorry developers!
    Who has the memory left to download it?
    There are several on the front page forum who do want the app and cannot download it. Lost revenue. The App Catalog is going to die in infancy and developers will abandon the platform like leprosy unless somone at Palm gets the memo.

could maybe you go and cry @ palms site? I had to remove some apps to dl new ones too, but I'm not hijacking every new app thread to whine about it. Everyone including palm knows about it. Other phones had similar issues and they were resolved. This will be as well. If you can't wait, solve the issue with the symlink fix...but please do we have to hear it in every thread?
    Last edited by mrloserpunk; 10/05/2009 at 05:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Version_3 View Post
    I hope I can make the thread on the 4th paid app since I want to try and fit in.
    haha i beat you
    Ah, I see. I don't have it installed anymore. That explains it, thanks.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    I must say, you guys surprise me. You moan about "high" priced apps, while you accept the extremely expensive, for European standards, data plans for your phones
    We don't have a choice about the data plan. $5 for a tetris clone is a bit much. Like 5 times too much for me.
    how much on average are iphone apps? (sorry i know nothing about iphones)
    Golf Pin Finder 9.95
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    And you don't hear us moan (not me at least)
    Another elitist european..never seen that before..oh wait..
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    thanks for the heads up. I was about to say...I didn't want to pay another $ 5 (donated 5 in the past) for this app
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12