Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Who wants to be a Millionaire!!!!!! w00t $4.99
    I beat u to the punch
    Quote Originally Posted by FastLife2010 View Post
    So who wants to pony up the 5 clams and give us a review?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknight View Post
    So who wants to pony up the 5 clams and give us a review?
    Who has the memory left to download it?
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    I waste 2 beans on Air Hockey Can't afford this new one.
    For those people with memory problems, I used the mvapp process in the following link and it works perfectly!

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...-proposal.html
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    This is crap 5 bucks for this! We sure have to be a Millionaire just in order to get it..
    Very true! 11 mb for that game, lol most people won't be able to download that giant of a game. What I really want to know is, how does phone a friend work, and how does the game know that you are using another phone or a computer to look stuff up? I am almost ready to spend the money on it but I know it won't fit on my phone. Hopefully the app catalog will be out of beta soon and that with it will come the fix for the storage issue!
    hmm SO lets do some math.....2 paid apps per day....40,000 days to catch iphone....AWESOME! 110 years!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknight View Post
    For those people with memory problems, I used the mvapp process in the following link and it works perfectly!

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...-proposal.html
    Not exactly user friendly, nor free from issues. This is something that needs to be addressed by Palm at this point, and as soon as possible if they want to Catalog to actually make money for anyone.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    Not exactly user friendly, nor free from issues. This is something that needs to be addressed by Palm at this point, and as soon as possible if they want to Catalog to actually make money for anyone.
    Well, sure, I agree. But I'd rather spend thirty seconds cutting and pasting into nano within an Putty window than waiting an unknown amount of time for Palm to maybe fix it.

I've not had any issues with mvapp, it works perfectly. That said, your mileage may vary as always.
    Now we have a Tetris clone for 5 bucks as well. Looks like we are not going to get any trial versions, that sucks! At least this version of the game has assignable keyboard controls. The EA one only worked with gestures and was very inaccurate in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Now we have a Tetris clone for 5 bucks as well. Looks like we are not going to get any trial versions, that sucks! At least this version of the game has assignable keyboard controls. The EA one only worked with gestures and was very inaccurate in my opinion.
    Wow, that's a former homebrew app. $5 bucks?! Come on Daniel.
    when you click download for 4.99 does it give you an option to confirm or is it purchased instantly.
    i think they are going to ruin the app store with all these 5 dollar apps.
    Yep, totally agree that if Palm is wise, it will limit apps to being very cheap (like 99cents) and only $5 for actual fully programmed useful utilities.

On other hand, guess, hopefully with competition, prices will be driven down to more realistic levels
    Quote Originally Posted by FastLife2010 View Post
    At $4.99, I think CapCom does...

Not too high for a good game, but won't pay $5 on faith.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by cnote1287 View Post
    hmm SO lets do some math.....2 paid apps per day....40,000 days to catch iphone....AWESOME! 110 years!
    But if you exclude fart/belch sounds, coin flip and tip calculators, it should only take a couple of months.
    $5 wow