Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I've never used Pandora on my phone. So, it's not that.

And, I've never once cleaned the headphone jack on my ipod. And it's 5 years old and still works perfectly
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    the main problem with comparing music players to phones is that you rarely unplug headphones from music players and you hold them up against your face even less often.

that said I'm yet to clean my Pre jack I'm just pointing out that calling it shoddy hardware instead of trying other options first doesn't make sense... A lot of the people on here have the same problem with applications other than pandora. The fix is generally go back to whatever program you were in and plug-in/unplug again until the program recognizes it unplugged. Another fix is cleaning... Look at the general care instructions of any electronic device from walkmans to vacuum cleaners and they all advise regular cleaning... Phones aren't an exception...

after the simple explanations fail you generally go to the less likely ones like bad headphone jack.
    Go ahead, search this forum and Palms and see how many other people have this problem. There's a good amount. There's a thread that (at this time) is about 5 threads below this one that is 3 pages long of people complaining about it. But, we're all just not as smart and clean as you.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I'm aware of the threads lol I'm not saying it isn't an issue. Like I said above all I'm saying is that assuming the jack itself is broken without doing the basic stuff first doesn't make a lot of sense... You've returned 2 phones now... Its like the thousands of people who returned their phone because of random restarts when they could have just gotten a new battery for free... If you can't understand the issue here I can't do much more to explain it...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123