Quote Originally Posted by qdigga View Post
    *Laughs at the iPhone users paying waaay too much for their service*
    +1
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    As of 2:43pm MST...NOPE!

I am thinking on the low end could be around $.99 and then topping off around $20. I know that is what they charged me for the previous Slingbox app. Well worth it though.

I also remember paying $20 for the Pro FreeCaddie app too.
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
    Funny how excited everyone get's to spend more money on the PRE I'm a sucker I'm game
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    any games where u can play another Pre owner, and not just the computer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees368 View Post
    Even if I wanted this app (which I don't), I would not be able to download it because even though I have 500MB left on my pre, I have hit the imaginary limit of apps, and I am not willing to delete any.
    There are several on the front page forum who do want the app and cannot download it. Lost revenue. The App Catalog is going to die in infancy and developers will abandon the platform like leprosy unless somone at Palm gets the memo.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    I bought it hahaha why not its only 1.99 oh yeah its not that great but i bought it
    who wants to be a millionaire...4.99
    2nd paid app is out.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Who want's to be a millionaire is out!
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelrj View Post
    2nd paid app is out.
    Can't download that one either.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    im blowing my load over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    there going to go slow on releasing them to save their servers. be patient
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    Can't download that one either.
    Stop trolling and delete one of your apps if you want a new app so bad. There's no way you're going to convince me that the apps you currently have are used on a daily basis, or even somewhat often.
    I think its sad of the loss of impulse-buy sales that these new apps will lose because of the the app memory limit.
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sveilien View Post
    I think its sad of the loss of impulse-buy sales that these new apps will lose because of the the app memory limit.
    Like I said in my last post, you can't convince me there is not a single useless app that you're not willing to delete to get a new one that you want so badly.
    And then what if he wants another app? There shouldn't be a limit, I agree with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertSilver View Post
    Like I said in my last post, you can't convince me there is not a single useless app that you're not willing to delete to get a new one that you want so badly.
    The problem is not just a single app, its that the last time I wanted to add an app from the app store i had to delete 70 apps before the "too many apps" went away. Then I had to re-add them. Then I had to reorganize my launcher pages. That is annoying and inconvenient. Makes the quick and easy purchase experience of the App Store not quick or easy.
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jrstinkfish View Post
    And then what if he wants another app? There shouldn't be a limit, I agree with him.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm with everyone in saying that there shouldn't be a limit.

My point is, no matter how wrong it was to put an app limit, it is there. Think outside of the box and work around it until there's an official solution.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12