1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to edit or remove settings for known Wi-Fi networks?

I'm getting the error 25 code, and wondering if there is a way to delete the network settings.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Good question. How does one even get to the known networks data?
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    First you have to be connected to the network, or at least have it be in range. Then, go to your "Wi-Fi" settings app, and click on the network name in the list. At that point, you should have a button on the bottom to "forget network".

I would love to be able to see a listing of all "saved" networks, but that doesnt seem to exist. You have to be in range of the network to do this
  4.    #4  
    The problem I am having is that no wifi networks are showing up. Not even networks I have previously connected to.
    If I manually try to join a network, I get the error "No network of that name with that security setting was found."
  5.    #5  
    I tried the partial erase, and then logged back into my profile and the wifi is still broken.
    Then I did a full erase, and created a new profile and the wifi is still broken.

Next I'll try reverting to an older OS
    hmm
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    First you have to be connected to the network, or at least have it be in range. . . . I would love to be able to see a listing of all "saved" networks, but that doesnt seem to exist. You have to be in range of the network to do this
    Thanks for the answer. However, that isn't very practical for, say, clearing out old airport SSDI's, etc. I would also love to have the whole list to see and clean from.
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
  8.    #8  
    ok, downgraded to 1.2, and still all of the same symptoms. Lets see what happens when we go lower.
  9.    #9  
    ok, got the url from palm support to go back to 1.1:

on kb.palm.com

KB article 71040.

Lets see how it goes!
  10.    #10  
    no dice..gonna replace it