Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I tried installing a few patches through quickinstaller but they dont seem to work. is this because of 1.2.1 or is there something wrong with my pre?
    the patches that arent working are:

4x4 launcher
    launcher-opacity
    messaging newline on enter
    and date in the top menu

(im a new user and got my phone just 2 days ago so forgive me if im being ignorant)
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Did you put your phone in developer mode? Did you restart after the patch install? What version of QI did you use?
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by awrnsmn View Post
    Did you put your phone in developer mode? Did you restart after the patch install? What version of QI did you use?
    1.yes
    2.yes

other tweaks work like email in landscape, counter for messages etc.

EDIT: i figured it out i needed to install the autopatch-feed.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    There seems to be others with issues with 2.7. My advise for now would be put preware on your phone and get your tweeks from it. It allows you to do everything straight from your phone without the need for a computer even themes. I believe for now it is more stable until 2.7 gets fiqured out. Let me know what else I can do. Sorry, I just don't know why QI isn't working properly for you.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    thanks for the help but if you see my edit i just needed to install the autopatch-feed to apply the patches.

they are working fine now.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Glad you got them working!!
    i can't get the hidden analog clock to work. it loads but it doesn't work aka clock doesn't show response and i can't choose alarms. does this have to do with the clock codes sixtyten and 4231?
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    i can't get the hidden analog clock to work. it loads but it doesn't work aka clock doesn't show response and i can't choose alarms. does this have to do with the clock codes sixtyten and 4231?
    Open the clock app > swipe down to get to the preferences menu > click theme > Click analog black

Doesn't work for you with the patch installed?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Quote Originally Posted by MLJones8 View Post
    Open the clock app > swipe down to get to the preferences menu > click theme > Click analog black

Doesn't work for you with the patch installed?
    its acting fishy with the sixtyten and 4231 codes. i took the codes off and it worked. put them on and it didn't work, but when i restart app, it works. something is wrong when u apply code and get out of preferences mode. but restarting the app fixes it.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here