Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Has anyone had any luck getting the PSP Go to work with the PRE ?

I cant seem to find the wifi using My Tether and can't connect via Blue Tooth.

Any help or advice is appreciated.

thanks.
  2.    #2  
    Anyone else have a PSP Go ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphemz View Post
    Anyone else have a PSP Go ?
    You probably won't find too many here with a PSP Go. It's basically the same hardware as the PSP but more expensive and no UMD drive (so they basically charge you more for less).

I can test this with my PSP when I get home later this evening (just the WiFi part, obviously).
  4.    #4  
    I love the PSP Go.. so much cooler and using my PS3 controller to play games is a major plus !!

I just wish that I could get it to tether somehow with my PRE. Im going to try an Instinct and see if the BT works with that phone... Ill update for those few that DO have a Go..

Thanks for the help Kasracer.
    The PSP GO is a no go for me, can't play my backlog of games on it, no way. Ars Technica has a good review bout it and how I feel. It is sexy, but I'll keep my Monster Hunter PSP.
  6.    #6  
    Ok.. For those that care, Bluetooth works with the Instinct...

I was able to connect to the PSN Store using the Instinct...
  7.    #7  
    I apprectiate the responses, but this isnt a thread about GETTING a PSP GO or NOT... its about those that HAVE it and trying to get the PRE to work with it.

thanks.
    I apprectiate the responses, but this isnt a thread about GETTING a PSP GO or NOT... its about those that HAVE it and trying to get the PRE to work with it.

thanks.
    I was thinking the same thing!!

I actually DO have a PSP Go (and I love it!), and I have also been trying unsuccessfully to get it to work with MyTether. The PSP recognizes and pairs to the Pre, it just won't pick up the internet connection. I would love to find a fix for this.
    I'd never own a PSP Go, but are you using MyTether? That's the only way I think you'll get it to work, but I dunno, I've not used MyTether for Bluetooth pairing, only USB... What about WiFi tethering? Is the Go's dinosaur 802.11b compatible with the Pre? I've not even looked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    I'd never own a PSP Go

That's nice,...I'd never own a pink polo shirt. Thanks for sharing!
  11.    #11  
    I'd never own a PSP Go, but are you using MyTether? That's the only way I think you'll get it to work, but I dunno, I've not used MyTether for Bluetooth pairing, only USB... What about WiFi tethering? Is the Go's dinosaur 802.11b compatible with the Pre? I've not even looked.
    Really ?

Maybe if you dont know anything, you should just not even bother posting.

1.) My Tether doesnt use BT

2.) If you dont have a GO or know anything about it, you cant help.
  12.    #12  
    Still no one with the PSP Go that has got it to work with the PRE?
  13.    #13  
    Im not giving up on this.. I really want it to work..
    I've read that my tether supports bt tethering but I haven't used the app.
  15.    #15  
    I thought that it was only WiFi and USB ?
    My Tether errr, your wrong. Read up on it, my tether is capable with BT. Your #1 point is really incorrect. Maybe can take some of your own advice you gave to Elysian.
    Last edited by LupeValenz; 10/08/2009 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Posting link from Pre broke link grrrr
  17.    #17  
    guada Lupe - I guess I was wrong..on that aspect.
    guada Lupe - I guess I was wrong..on that aspect.
    Owned.
  19.    #19  
    Owned.
    YOU are still an ***** though.
    YOU are still an ***** though.
    An ***** who knows his crap.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast