1.    #1  
    I text alot & noticed that my pre became sluggish, so I deleted some texts (side swipe), until I got the no conversations, now when I receive a text its not in my conversations! When I start typing the persons name, the text appears & its the whole conversation that I just deleted!! Can someone please help me?
    This happened to me before. Only way I got it to fix was a full erase.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    You don't need to erase your whole phone. Deleting the contact, and readding the contact will usually work. Id double check if the text message was actually deleted. Try typing in the persons name and doing a search within messaging. It usually pops up. This has been a reocurring flaw in the Pre, and I am surprised an update has not fixed this yet.
  4.    #4  
    Hey I deleted the contact info (except for facebook of course) & added it back, started a new text conversation & its doing the same thing! ***? Palm needs to fix this!! Is their no homebrew or webos install fix?
    I tried a ton of things, the only way to fix it is a full erase... sorry to say
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Try it a couple of times, and if its linked to a facebook or a gmail contact, unlink it as well, and add it in a new contact, and then test it out. If it works just link it again, and you should be good to go. This happens often with me.
  7.    #7  
    I decided to do a full erase. , this was going on with several contacts & nothing else seemed to work. How do we report this problem to Palm?
    I haven't gotten texts or emails for a day now...
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by special_k View Post
    I haven't gotten texts or emails for a day now...
    wow! do you have a connection? I get emails (& texts too), its just hard to find the text because they don't appear in my conversation list
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Very wierd i'm sure you tried re-booting after erasing the messages. I'd just try a fresh start as well, I had to do mine a few weeks back and besides re-adding contacts I forgot to backup it was easy to get the pre right back where I wanted it.
    Same problem here.

My Pre is a business line, so I get a lot of texts from people who are not even in my contacts. Therefore, it is impossible to delete their info and re-enter it.

Palm was notified of this on their forum over a month before the last update, so I really thought such a big glitch would be on the top of their priority list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geministyle View Post
    wow! do you have a connection? I get emails (& texts too), its just hard to find the text because they don't appear in my conversation list
    Yeah my connection is fine. And what do you mean they don't show up in your convo list? This might be my problem.