1. Von
    Recently I have not been able to connect my phone to my computer. When I plug it up, it tells me the usb device is not recognized.

This being said, I cannot use webos quick install..or even access my usb device on my phone, so it's kind of a big deal.

If anyone has and suggestions on how to fix it, it'd be greatly appreciated.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Try restarting your computer to refresh novacom. Report back please.
    also, make sure youre connecting the USB cable to a direct motherboard USB connection, typically on the back of the computer. Ive seen a lot of problems if you try to connect to a port thats on the front or side.
    If all else fails, uninstall Novacom and then reinstall.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    If all else fails, uninstall Novacom and then reinstall.
    If only that was so easy. I too have been having issues with the phone and computer working together. What generally happens is I can get one connection to work such as charging only but then USB won't so I try to uninstall the novacom and the computer just sits there trying to remove the device and never finishes. THis usually requires a restart of the computer. When the computer comes back up, USB will work however charge only doesn't (It charges but can't connect to QI). It's a game that I have gotten tired of playing lol. FYI, I am using Windows 7.
  6. Von
    I'm using windows 7 as well. I went onto another pc of mine, which is running windows xp, and the same situation occured.

I've reinstalled the novacom drivers, and tried several different usb ports, and none of these worked. I got fed up and decided to run it into the local service center and apparently moisture got inside my phone and ****ed it all up..lucky me.

Oh well.
  7. Von
    Does anyone know if it's possible to maybe add music by rooting? Probably not, but its worth a shot at asking, i want my music back