1.    #1  
    how do i install it on my pre? and how do i put themes on my pre? why every time i want to listen to a different artist on my pre i have to close it and open it again is there another way i could do this with out closing it? when will we be getting the flash player? thanks for looking at the thread and please try your best to answer
    Quote Originally Posted by cheah44 View Post
    how do i install it on my pre?
    There's an "update" application on your Pre. Start there.

and how do i put themes on my pre? why every time i want to listen to a different artist on my pre i have to close it and open it again is there another way i could do this with out closing it?
    I don't know why you'd have to close the app to open another song. Have you tried simply using the "back" gesture to search for another song?

when will we be getting the flash player? thanks for looking at the thread and please try your best to answer
    Good luck.

I hope someone has a chance to answer the questions I missed (or answered incorrectly, if that may be the case).
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  3.    #3  
    " I don't know why you'd have to close the app to open another song. Have you tried simply using the "back" gesture to search for another song?"

what do u mean by back gesture
    " I don't know why you'd have to close the app to open another song. Have you tried simply using the "back" gesture to search for another song?"

You should learn the basics of how to use your phone before you take another step.

Or you're messin' with me.
    I knew that question was going to come up

You should flip through the getting started leaflet that came in the box. Videos on how to do it is also available in the help application on the Pre.
    First get used to the Pre, by reading the full review. Then do fourm searches to find any other ?'s, that you think are really simple. I've seen many members ripped a new one for asking bacis "duh" ?'s, but I don't do that. Palm should be receiving a beta version of flash somtime this month, if my memory serves.

If I were you I would stay away from rooting/ advanced patching....just a suggestion
    Looks like me and this guy are the only ones who have noticed that some of the back gesture controls have changed. I can no longer use the back gesture to back one step out of Text Messages or Pictures and other applications without closing them completely and redoing. You mean no one else has noticed this!!!!! This really suck. Please bring those simple but useful functions back, Palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiWestSider View Post
    Looks like me and this guy are the only ones who have noticed that some of the back gesture controls have changed. I can no longer use the back gesture to back one step out of Text Messages or Pictures and other applications without closing them completely and redoing. You mean no one else has noticed this!!!!! This really suck. Please bring those simple but useful functions back, Palm.
    Everything associated with the back gesture is working properly for me.
    jesus christ try reading ****. Answers to these questions are all over the forums..or the quickstart guide that comes with your phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiWestSider View Post
    You "noticed," I think, because you're having problems.

My back gesture works fine so I didn't "notice" a problem.

EDIT: Also,I don't think the op's saying the gesture changed. The op seemed to be unaware of what a back gesture even IS.
    Last edited by west3man; 10/05/2009 at 10:01 AM.