Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by myrcgarage View Post
    That's so weird. Did you just use WebOS Quick Install tweak? Or you made some changes manually?
    Installed via Preware. I'm not smart enough to root/change files manually.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    What I notice on mine LED is the it doesn't happen all the time. It's 100% on as long as the phone is on the charge (missed calls too), but if it's not on the charger and the screen is off there's a chance that the LED won't blink.

I did the mod "manually" through putty already (I couldn't wait for WebOSQI), but I'm going to download the new QI for all the other tweaks. If I want to set it up via QI (in hopes to correct my above issue), does anyone know if I need to restore the files to the original?
    Just FYI the phone doesn't lock while charging and will show led notification on missed calls. Upon unplugging from usb cord without waking the pre the screen will not lock automatically without first waking it again (Webos Bug?) so led notification will work in that instance on missed calls.
    I can't get led to blink on missed calls either when screen is locked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verarb275 View Post
    Just FYI the phone doesn't lock while charging and will show led notification on missed calls. Upon unplugging from usb cord without waking the pre the screen will not lock automatically without first waking it again (Webos Bug?) so led notification will work in that instance on missed calls.
    I can't get led to blink on missed calls either when screen is locked.
    Good that I am not the only one. Let's hope Palm will release the Blink Notification that works 100% when the next WebOS update comes.
    I installed the LED notification thru Preware and I don't get the notification on missed calls either. I do get it on email and missed text messages.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Notification doesn't blink for me either when I miss a call with the screen closed and off the charger. Just thought I'd throw my .02 in. I do like the blink LED for everything else though, especially when in the car and the stereo is turned way up and I can't see not hear the phone (sunny Florida). Nice, easy tweek. Love it...
    Motorola Q (HORRIBLE) -> Samsung Instinct (Almost as bad as the Motorola) -> Palm Pre -> HTC Hero
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I figured it would continue to vibrate like it has been doing. I dont even get a sound now. So you have to constantly look to see if the phone is blinking?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12