1.    #1  
    Ok, I downloaded the modern warfare theme (through preware) and I tried to erase it... the background erased but not the different symbols or the reboot screen. how can i comepltly get rid of my themes??

please help me its really annoying

thanks!
    The Pre does WORK
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    I had something similar happen once and a reboot did the trick. Not just the Luna reboot that it forces when adding/removing a theme. Have you done that?

I've seen a link to install the original pre theme around here somewhere but I'm not sure if it's 1.2 or 1.2.1 compatible. You can probably search around and find it.
    Just had that happen to me installing and uninstalling the blackberry theme. I also now cannot install two tweaks.....messaging avatar and battery percentage.

Did a battery pull then went to remove them and it removed cleanly. Still cannot get my tweaks. Giving me error messages on those two
    I've had problems with the themes not completely removing either. Also those two tweaks don't seem to work at the moment either i tried a couple different times and no dice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidsnake96 View Post
    I've had problems with the themes not completely removing either. Also those two tweaks don't seem to work at the moment either i tried a couple different times and no dice.
    Glad to know it's not just me. Maybe someone will address it soon. Maybe a thread should be started on it so it can be noticed as an issue.
    I have been having the same problem for about a week now with the jordan theme. Only thing I can do is overwite it with another theme which kinda sucks. Someone needs to make a default theme or something.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    AnOutsider posted a 1.2 default theme here.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthread.php?p=1948251