Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    so I really notice a difference in battery. I used it all day from 8am until now (8pm) and this sucker is at 45 percent. I used to have to charge it a couple times with this much use...

anyone else?
    Ummm.. not sure if this is an improvement since this is my first time really pushing the video aspect of the phone, but I managed to play two movies totalling 3 1/2 hours and this brought the phone down to 17% battery life. Not bad really, obviously there are better out there, but still, not bad.
    havent charged my phone all day from 10 to now and im at 61 with some decent usage. (emails, nfl app, texting, and a couple of calls)

So much snappier to. I like this update a lot.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I noticed the same thing. I went to bed last night with it about 90%. Right now, it's at 55%. Now if they would just improve my phone reception!!!
    1+ to previous posts. Battery has gotten a lot better. Noticed it all day today
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    yea i noticed my battery life improved vastly so happy now i can go all day using it
  7.    #7  
    same. Sometimes I don't even put my phone on the charger overnight. And I srill get through the following day... So awesome.
    I also noticed an improvent. From 11 to 9 I'm at 67%. Yesterday I would be at 40-45%.
    not really a 1.2.1 thing, its a 1.2 thing, 1.2.1 was just a minor update, and there are plenty of threads already about 1.2 battery life...
    I noticed the same thing today after installing the minor update.I've been using the phone all day keeping tabs on Nascar and the N.F.L and I'm still at 47% without charging.Normally I'd be dead by now
    I noticed this too but I figured it was because I wasn't spending all in my my concrete, cell phone signal sucking building. Tomorrow will be the true test for me. But I can't say if its from the 1.2 or 1.2.1 update.
    Is this the version that is coming out with the pixi? This makes me want a pre even more now that it gets great battery life now!
    Quote Originally Posted by sprint_fan View Post
    Is this the version that is coming out with the pixi? This makes me want a pre even more now that it gets great battery life now!
    Pixi is on a different architecture, so it's not going to have the same exact OS, so battery performance could be completely different.
    I'm with all of YOU!

I played Pandora for about 2 hours today and still had battery left over to get me through the rest of the day.

Keep up the good work Palm!
    Battery left from pandora? Wow. My iPod touch goes dead after playing pandora for about thirty minutes! And thanks about the info about the infrastructure, but hopefully it will be as good as the pre. Or I might be getting the pre
    Quote Originally Posted by sprint_fan View Post
    Battery left from pandora? Wow. My iPod touch goes dead after playing pandora for about thirty minutes! And thanks about the info about the infrastructure, but hopefully it will be as good as the pre. Or I might be getting the pre
    when I used pandora I was getting 5hrs consistently with pandora...
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    not really a 1.2.1 thing, its a 1.2 thing, 1.2.1 was just a minor update, and there are plenty of threads already about 1.2 battery life...
    After 1.2 I actually thought my battery life has been worse, after 1.2.1 I noticed the positive change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    when I used pandora I was getting 5hrs consistently with pandora...
    I agree,I started using it at work with an aux input on a portable Bose dock,When I showed some guys at work Pandora they said screw the Ipod put that Pandora in ,Playing about 4hrs straight with 50%+ battery left,the only thing is when I get a phone call I have to unplug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawandvital View Post
    so I really notice a difference in battery. I used it all day from 8am until now (8pm) and this sucker is at 45 percent. I used to have to charge it a couple times with this much use...

anyone else?
    its because u dont have all the things u had on it before the update that drained the battery life really fast
    This is good news
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast