Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    i did the OS update and it reset/got rid of all my tweaks. when i went into the web OS quick install all the tweaks i had done were still checked off but not on my pre. so i clicked the button to diable all mods, restore form backup. i was gonna then enable the mods and start over. but now my launcher is gone. when i click it the google search is all that comes up. how do i get my apps back and put my tweaks back on?
    Quote Originally Posted by neoncowboy View Post
    i did the OS update and it reset/got rid of all my tweaks. when i went into the web OS quick install all the tweaks i had done were still checked off but not on my pre. so i clicked the button to diable all mods, restore form backup. i was gonna then enable the mods and start over. but now my launcher is gone. when i click it the google search is all that comes up. how do i get my apps back and put my tweaks back on?
    Have you tried WebOS Repair to see if it can detect anything?
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    can you use webOS repair if i've upgraded to the new one. i remember reading that it will screw it up if you have the updated version.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoncowboy View Post
    can you use webOS repair if i've upgraded to the new one. i remember reading that it will screw it up if you have the updated version.
    WebOS Doctor will take your phone back to factory settings so you can start fresh. If you don't mind going back to factory settings, then download the latest WebOS Doctor. Although, to be honest, I think that's what you'll have to do if you didn't remove the tweaks before you did the update.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    ok. i'll give it shot.