1.    #1  
    I recently installed some tweaks on my phone via Preware and i also installed two themes...when I installed the second theme icons and the lock screen from the previous them remained....I full erased my phone three times and now the tweaks, lock screen and the camera icon from one of the previous themes still remains....I NEED HELP SOMEONE!!!
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    remove a theme before you add a new 1.......
  3.    #3  
    i did but the icons remain as well as the lock screen and the tweaks ive installed....can you help me???
    The best way to go for theming is to do it via Preware. First of all in Preware, go to installed apps and remove the prior theme. After that is done, then find the new theme and install it. The installation, through Preware, will do the Luna restarts for you and works very smooth.
    If I help you out, why not "Thank" me? Or you can visit my site at http://outklaw.com
    From what I understand, you're not suppose to install two themes at the same time. You should install one and if you don't like it, uninstall it, and then install a new one. If all else fails, just install the default Pre theme. You can do that by following the below link, download the ipk file, and put it in your WebOS Quick Install.

com.prethemer.themes.default_1.1.0_all(2).ipk

WebOS Quick Install Instructions - http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...-7-beyond.html
    We can not control the direction of the wind. However, we can adjust our sail.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    that never happen to me....idk....you should search.....or use the stock theme
  7.    #7  
    ok...now can you help me with the removal of the tweaks???
    Removing tweaks is as easy as 1...2...3

Seriously though, try using the Emergency Patch Recovery. Go into Preware > Available Patches > All ...search for it there. Install it and when it's finished do a Luna Restart.
  9.    #9  
    lol
    i have tried that as well but when i try to install it, it gives me an error message and the message says that there are no patches found...
    When you're in Preware, what do you have in 'Installed Packages' > 'Patch'? Are you sure you have active tweaks going right now?
  11.    #11  
    yea all are active except the virtual keyboard
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    hit remove then........lol
    Try going here:

freenode Web IRC (qwebirc)

Give yourself a nickname, i.e. joshie and then enter 'webos-internals'

This place is great for help and is a live chat
    Thanks for the link to the default theme, that worked PERFECTLY!!!