Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I am not sure if this is possible to implement in webOS, but I would like an app with the ability to change your wallpaper based on the weather and time of day of your location.

For instance, if it was a rainy day outside your wallpaper would be a picture of some sort of rainy day time scene. If it was night time, your wallpaper would be a picture of the night sky, etc.

I know that the homebrew app Weatherman has the ability to change your wallpaper with your current temp, but instead I would like a high quality picture reflecting the conditions outside (and maybe a small display of the current temp would be nice).
    What would be even cooler is what I saw in a demo of the upcoming HTC Leo running Windows Mobile 6.5. If it is raining outside, you will actually see water drops falling down your screen on top of your current wallpaper. It looks very cool. I'd assume something similar if its snowing out.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DUTO View Post
    What would be even cooler is what I saw in a demo of the upcoming HTC Leo running Windows Mobile 6.5. If it is raining outside, you will actually see water drops falling down your screen on top of your current wallpaper. It looks very cool. I'd assume something similar if its snowing out.
    That sounds awesome. Might be wishful thinking on webOS this early, but either of this would be really cool.