1.    #1  
    Has anyone else faced issues with their dialer? I've removed all tweaks and even performed a partial reset but my dialer isn't working correctly.

Upon opening it everything is off center and I'm unable to scroll through anything in the call history.

If no one else is having the problem, it sounds like it might be a WebOSDoctor fix for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by emeraldayotte; 10/04/2009 at 03:23 PM.
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Everything is working fine for me. Sounds like you had an older theme on it and removed it maybe?
    Whoa! That looks funky. Haven't seen that.

By the way, you might want to mask out your phone number on the call history screen shot.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget View Post

By the way, you might want to mask out your phone number on the call history screen shot.
    Ya good point...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dragbug View Post
    Everything is working fine for me. Sounds like you had an older theme on it and removed it maybe?
    Hmmm...I did have a theme on it which I forgot to remove before updating to 1.2. That might be the problem, just getting it fixed without the WebOS doctor being compatible to 1.2.1 is going to be the next problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget View Post

Very good point......thanks for catching it.
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle