Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    So I would love to see the screen become more of the Iphone size. I mean the pre is great and all but that would be great for webpages, etc. Maybe the fingerprint resistence like on the new iphone?
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Personally i think the size of the phone is perfect the way it is. Now if they were to make the screen a little bigger without making the phone too big, i won't complain. I'm not a fan of the size of the Iphone. I hate carrying my IPod touch in my pocket. I don't just my own opinion.

I think what they should do for the next version of the phone:

1) Camera capable of shooting 720P without compromising form
    2) Better battery (haven't had a problem with my phone dying since after the 2nd month and i use it the same amount)
    3)Wimax or appropriate technology whatever sprint decides to use come time.

I overly happy with the way the phone is currently. Yeah the battery was a shortfall, but now i don't even have a problem with the phone dying on me or getting close. Now if we were at WebOs 2.0 this phone would be pretty awesome
    I love the pre's size, the awkward square flatness of the iphone was one reason I held out buying a smart phone for so long.
    You know, I tried the iPhone about a year ago and although I wasn't too pleased with the software, I thought the hardware (not counting the proprietary charger) was great. I think that having WebOS on iPhone hardware would be amazing! Just give us a better virtual keyboard - one like Android would be great!

I guess iPhone hardware, Palm WebOS software, and a few android features (like the sliding notifier) would be perfect.
    If I help you out, why not "Thank" me? Or you can visit my site at http://outklaw.com
    I love the present form, a little more size would be nice, as long as it keeps the curve shape with the slider open (seems to cut down on wind noise) Other than size, more memory A LOT more 32/64 would be nice.
    Make the phone SOLID. It's so fragile that if you drop it even a short distance, it'll be screwed up for life. Have a better slider. I don't care if the mirror is sacrificed, or if the tracks show when the phone is open, it needs to be stronger.
    The way I see it, they have already made the Pre with full touch screen and a slide out keyboard. They have also made a fixed keyboard. They might as well go on and make a full touch screen only version to while they're at it.

I swear I wish I could combine WebOS and Android. That would be one super smart phone.
    If I help you out, why not "Thank" me? Or you can visit my site at http://outklaw.com
    Quote Originally Posted by balderson View Post
    Make the phone SOLID. It's so fragile that if you drop it even a short distance, it'll be screwed up for life. Have a better slider. I don't care if the mirror is sacrificed, or if the tracks show when the phone is open, it needs to be stronger.
    Ive dropped mine a few times and its alot stronger than youd think.

How may times have you broken your phone?

Fragile my ***
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Ive dropped mine a few times and its alot stronger than youd think.

How may times have you broken your phone?

Fragile my ***
    You're very lucky. Mine fell out of my pocket when I sat down. It fell less than 1 foot and now it slides off track.