Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Does it go off when you have a missed call or just when you have an email or text or voicemail? Thanks...
    for me it has worked for all the items you metioned.
  3. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    all the above....but you have to go to Screen/Locks from the launcher, scroll down and activate it(took me a bit to figure that out!)
    I couldn't figure out how to trigger it either. Thanks JRH!
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JRH View Post
    all the above....but you have to go to Screen/Locks from the launcher, scroll down and activate it(took me a bit to figure that out!)
    It not blinking for missed call only for text voice mail email etc. is there a way to turn it on for missed calls? Thanks...
    For me on all 3.

Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Do we have to load something besides the 1.20 or 1.2.1 updates to get the blink notification?
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    Do we have to load something besides the 1.20 or 1.2.1 updates to get the blink notification?
    Yes. I used Preware, which I installed with WebOS Quick Install. WOSQI is downloaded to your computer, and then you load Preware from that. After that, Preware downloads everything OTA. I have had no problems with it.

You need to install the autopatch-feed with Preware. Search these terms for threads on more specifics.
    My Pre shows LED notification for missed call only some of the time.
    When the screen lock is there, there is no LED notification.
    I think that's why Palm has not officially released this function yet.
    ya missed call no LED notification but for voicemail, email and text, then yes
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyfool View Post
    I couldn't figure out how to trigger it either. Thanks JRH!
    I have downloaded it, rebooted, and I still can't get that option to appear. Weird.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Mine option to turn it off/on went away after i updated to 1.2.1. but Id want it to be on all the time anyway, so no big loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by donald.aleshire View Post
    ya missed call no LED notification but for voicemail, email and text, then yes
    Yeah,thats the way mine works!