1.    #1  
    definitely noticed the app loads quicker and is much less buggy, also streams seem a bit smoother. Am I the only one or does anyone else notice?
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    It does feel a bit snappier. Even the current drive is updating real fast. Let's see if it stays this way for the dolphins game.
    Last edited by edlex; 10/04/2009 at 12:32 PM.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    yes a major improvement. is it on the front end due to 1.2.1 or on the back end? either way i'm streaming the bears game right now and running that through my amp so i can get the home radio broadcast (i could listen through regular am radio but i decided to test it) instead of the generic fox broadcasters. the streaming is almost flawless. the app was working too. good job palm.
    Confirmed. MUCH better.
    Same here. Listening to the Colts beat up on Seattle as I write this...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  6.    #6  
    I think its both, the changes in the OS and the changes in the NFL app. Apps version number changed.
    ya i agree 100%! This app is much snappier, feels a lot better and is up to date on scores!!! Very good work
    There are major changes to audio and video streaming. The improvement isn't just in the NFL app. I am getting much better performance with DrPodder and other streaming clients as well.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    There are major changes to audio and video streaming. The improvement isn't just in the NFL app. I am getting much better performance with DrPodder and other streaming clients as well.
    Well said. I am having improvements throughout the board with the latest update.
    Yeah, it worked perfectly all day today. Don't get me wrong, it worked mostly last week, but not nearly as good as this week. I realize there's 1.2(.1) streaming improvements, but I still think it's mostly just back-end improvements. They just didn't have the server capacity for the first few weeks to be prepared, in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Yeah, it worked perfectly all day today. Don't get me wrong, it worked mostly last week, but not nearly as good as this week. I realize there's 1.2(.1) streaming improvements, but I still think it's mostly just back-end improvements. They just didn't have the server capacity for the first few weeks to be prepared, in my opinion.
    Could be. But I got the same type of stops and stutters just playing downloaded audio in DrPodder when my coverage was iffy. That was totally eliminated with 1.2.x. I would bet most is in the device fixes. After all the servers stream to all other Sprint users, not just Pre's.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    I got a chance to load mine today and watched it for quite a while via WiFi. It worked very well. It is much, much better than it was before the 1.2 update. Thanks for the upgrade! I really rely on this app a lot on Sundays.
    Definately much quicker, the listen to radio is much faster to load up then before.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I listened to a good hunk of the Vikings game and it was perfect.