1.    #1  
    1.2.1 Palm still has not fixed the memory leaks in the web app. No surprise there since palm is more concerned about fixing itunes crap and other useless fixes.

The web app needs help:
    1.) first letter typed in line the auto capitalisation doesn't capitalize anymore.

2.) Palm needs to add auto-scrolling in text input boxes. Having used opera on winmo with that feature makes it a major downfault of webos webapp. Just typing this post on my pre, I have to stop every few words or at end of line to use my finger to scroll back/forward to see what I am typing. Sure would be nice to have it automatically do this <<Palm

3.) Please fix the memory leaks.
    Quote Originally Posted by WildSioux View Post
    1.2.1 Palm still has not fixed the memory leaks in the web app. No surprise there since palm is more concerned about fixing itunes crap and other useless fixes.

The web app needs help:
    1.) first letter typed in line the auto capitalisation doesn't capitalize anymore.

2.) Palm needs to add auto-scrolling in text input boxes. Having used opera on winmo with that feature makes it a major downfault of webos webapp. Just typing this post on my pre, I have to stop every few words or at end of line to use my finger to scroll back/forward to see what I am typing. Sure would be nice to have it automatically do this <<Palm

I agree with all of that except for the auto capitalization. I am glad it doesn't auto capitalize anymore - and I believe they did this purposfully.
    If I help you out, why not "Thank" me? Or you can visit my site at http://outklaw.com
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Auto capitalize was removed on purpose. It's more harm than good. Scrolling on text boxes I agree though. Maybe 1.3?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by gage006 View Post
    Auto capitalize was removed on purpose. It's more harm than good. Scrolling on text boxes I agree though. Maybe 1.3?
    why was auto cap removed? I actually prefer it
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    It can screw up usernames and passwords as some are case sensitive
    ya I agree about the username/password idea, probably was their main reason for removing it
    Quote Originally Posted by WildSioux View Post

The web app needs help:

And they said all those delays were "to make sure they got it right." My typing going off the screen is the stupidest thing i've seen them do yet.. and it's at the top of a long list with this "smartphone".