1.    #1  
    Thanks for all the hard work!! On to getting my 3rd Pre back to where it was!!!
    P.S Compatible with 1.2.1 as well!!
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

ohh yea! Man this program is perfect to have!

I like PreWare and all, but having this is perfect for doing stuff PreWare can't do and I feel a little safer using this program as well

nice work Jason
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    i cant get novacom to install, i've done everything i can think of, i've tryed to reinstall though the new 2.7quickinstall but nothing, i've taken it off my computer and did a clean install...still cant, any ideas?
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I do care about the patches. r they also Compatible with 1.2.1?
    whats the difference between preware and quick install? I just installed and use quick install and its cool, i like the things it does, but does preware do stuff quick install doesnt?
    Palm Pre. "There's a hack for that."

Good stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by panda6 View Post

Good stuff.
    lmao! If precentral ever had commercials, that would have to be the tagline. I love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by diyeiogt View Post
    whats the difference between preware and quick install? I just installed and use quick install and its cool, i like the things it does, but does preware do stuff quick install doesnt?
    Preware and WQI do pretty much the same things, except the gui changes in WQI cannot be dont via preware. ie. bootlogo and dialer background. If you ask me, they go great hand-in-hand...preware is great when your out and about and wanna try the newest hack. But WQI is perfect when you have the time at home, to setup your pre just the way you like it.
    Thank you. I appreciate the work you've done
    you can now install patches like text forwarding and all that jazz from preware as well. installing some patches now as we speak.
  11.    #11  
    don't see the option to enable led notifications even after adding the tweak?
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

Quote Originally Posted by panda6 View Post

Good stuff.
    hehe... i like it.
    where do I go to dl quick install or preware
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    don't see the option to enable led notifications even after adding the tweak?

Make sure your Pre reboots, then got to Launcher<screen and lock<Notifications, then switch blink notifications to on.

Woila!
    Anyone able to get spoof iphone user agent working? Sadly it doesn't seem to be working on my 1.2.1 Pre.
  16.    #16  
    Make sure your Pre reboots, then got to Launcher<screen and lock<Notifications, then switch blink notifications to on.

Woila!
    Thanks! Didn't think i would like it to much, but now i am actually looking for the little light to be flashing all the time lol ...
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Do you have to do any uninstall or anything if you upgrade the webOS quick install. I just started using this and not really sure. thanks for the help.
    I just installed this for the first time and I'm wondering why I never did it before. I love the hacks, it was so easy to install.

I love the 4x4 launcher view and the ability to add a few homebrew apps.

When it comes time to update - do I just uninstall the tweaks and that's it?

Loving my Pre a lot more now.