1.    #1  
    And why is it that with almost every update to this phone since launch (I bought it the first or second week it was out) they screw with my notification sounds? I am unbelieveably ticked off right now. I spent a lot of time upping the db's previously so they couldbe heard.

Now what?
    Yes, I agree. With every update the sound volume is always re-set to a default level.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by hi-tech34 View Post
    Yes, I agree. With every update the sound volume is always re-set to a default level.
    So do I need to go and manually up the volume again on everything? Is there an easy way to do this?
    go into the "sounds and ringtones" app and raise the system volume. It should be better then
    Quote Originally Posted by justcrash View Post
    And why is it that with almost every update to this phone since launch (I bought it the first or second week it was out) they screw with my notification sounds? I am unbelieveably ticked off right now. I spent a lot of time upping the db's previously so they couldbe heard.

Now what?
    let me get this straight....you're 'unbelieveably ticked off' because you have to touch the screen about 5 times to turn your notifications volume back up? please tell me you're joking.

6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by prdstm0nke View Post
    let me get this straight....you're 'unbelieveably ticked off' because you have to touch the screen about 5 times to turn your notifications volume back up? please tell me you're joking.

Actually dude, I was upset because I thought I once ONCE AGAIN have to go in and manually edit the DB on all of my ring tones and notifications. I am thankful that I didn't have to do so. I understand this is the internet and all, but perhaps you should practice your reading comprehension skills more.
    Quote Originally Posted by justcrash View Post
    Actually dude, I was upset because I thought I once ONCE AGAIN have to go in and manually edit the DB on all of my ring tones and notifications. I am thankful that I didn't have to do so. I understand this is the internet and all, but perhaps you should practice your reading comprehension skills more.
    i see. so you just needed to be babied through the steps of turning the volume up on your phone...