Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    I have no idea what I did. The quick launch stays on the screen. I tried a partial reset
    but that didn't work. What did I do?
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    Do you mean it stays on the screen even when you have an app open? That would pretty much make the whole thing semi-useless at best.
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    Do you mean it stays on the screen even when you have an app open? That would pretty much make the whole thing semi-useless at best.
    Naw, only on the home screen. I can't get it to auto hide. Its really annoying cause it wasn't there before.
    um... I've never had my quicklaunch bar auto hide on the home screen. I didn't even know there was such a feature, and my phone was at 1.03 when I got it.
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Maybe I'm spazin out. I didn't notice it till tonite. We have a stock Pre at my job, and I'll check it.
    it's never had auto-hide, but it should. It would be a great tweak.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Never had auto hide on the home screen. What's the point anyway, there's nothing else on the home screen.
    You mean like this?????

$1,000,000 to anyone that can figure out how I did this
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    screenshot of your home screen open in the photo app and then you used the wave bar. Where is my check?
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Yeah, you guys are right. I don't know how that got in my head that it auto hid. Maybe I want it so bad, that I imagined it? It would be cool tho. I mean, what's the purpose of being able swipe-up the quick launch from the gesture area, when it's always there on the home screen anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by ajk511 View Post
    screenshot of your home screen open in the photo app and then you used the wave bar. Where is my check?
    i guess that'll work. I set the screen capture as my wallpaper. I accidentally sent you a cashier check for 1.5 million, just send me a personal check for the 500K refund.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here