Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    We've got two Pre's & my wifes updated fine, but the update tool keeps telling me that my phone is up to date even though I'm still running 1.2.0. Palm tech support was of little use and suggested that I get a new Pre!
    I think the place to find your answer would be here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-1-issues.html
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    I kept getting the message that mine was up to date - did a reset and am downloading 1.2.1 now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loogie View Post
    We've got two Pre's & my wifes updated fine, but the update tool keeps telling me that my phone is up to date even though I'm still running 1.2.0. Palm tech support was of little use and suggested that I get a new Pre!
    Same here. Reset twice and still no go.
    same problem
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I have reset my phone via various methods about 6 times in the past 24 hours and still can't get Palm servers to see that I need the update. Palm's tech support (in India or Pakistan it seemed) said to either wait for the 1.2.1 WebOSDoctor, or take my phone back to Sprint and exchange it! I couldn't believe she suggested that for this simple problem. The issue is not geographic since my wife's Pre updated fine.
    Mt Pre finally found the update but is unable to validate. On third attempt right now.
    Failed as I was writing this.
    Fourth attempt...