1.    #1  
    I'm sorry if this is a repeat thread, but i tried to search the forums and couldn't find an answer. If there is one can someone point me in the right direction.

I'm not sure if it is because of 1.2 (I didn't check before updating) but now there is no toggle for GPS in location services .... how do i turn the gps radio on or off now? Any body know the answer ... it was a great feature to have, but i liked not having it drain my battery, especially because I don't use it all the time.

Again, sorry if this is a duplicate.
    It's now in the menu in location services. Swipe down in the upper left corner, tap Locate Me Using... and you'll get GPS and Google Services. Not sure why they buried it, but there you go. There is a GPS toggle app in homebrew--not sure if it still works with 1.2 or not.

Best battery savings: turn off data usage in Phone preferences and turn on wifi. That gets me down to almost no drop with the screen turned off. Of course, then you don't get your email pushed to you when the screen is off. But this is fine for me when I'm at home.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the quick answer JBG ... don't know why i didn't look there, when I actually needed my GPS tonight. Oh well.