1.    #1  
    Ok now that the update is here according to it we should be able to download from websites right? So far I have had no luck. I have tried many mp3 sites no luck. But heres my question. Can we download Homebrew apps directly to Pre now? I didn't see anyone else who asked.
    I answered another similar post about downloading music from email attachments. I believe that if you hold down one of the buttons like the orange one or shift, you can then tap the link and it will download. I did that with an image and it worked fine.
    If I help you out, why not "Thank" me? Or you can visit my site at http://outklaw.com
    You've been able to download homebrew apps directly to the Pre for some time now using either filecoaster or preware. Preware even lets you add tweaks or patches as it calls them in preware.
  4.    #4  
    yeah I know but don't have a home comp to put filecoaster on my phone. I was hoping that with the update we would be able to do it now without using a computer. I tried last night to do it and had no luck.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by solodarkprince View Post
    yeah I know but don't have a home comp to put filecoaster on my phone. I was hoping that with the update we would be able to do it now without using a computer. I tried last night to do it and had no luck.
    That would be no different than downloading through an email. They disabled that because of security reasons, so don't expect it in a browser. You will have to get filecoaster or preware on there one way or another for homebrew.