1.    #1  
    Anyone else go to the mobile cracked.com site and notice how you can't ever see the entire articles like on the full desktop site? For example if you go to one of their top 10 lists or whatever you can only get to like #4 and then it will act as if the article is done. It worked completely fine for me up until around 1.1, so it's a pretty old problem but it's annoying me. Wondering if it's a Pre problem or the site.
    Here's an idea: Go to the mobile version of the site from your desktop and find a link that you think has the problem on the Pre. Compare it to what you see on the Pre. If the two are the same, then it's the site. If the site is truncated on the Pre, then it's the Pre.

Full version: http://www.cracked.com
    Mobile version: http://m.cracked.com

I don't read that site, so I wouldn't know.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
  3.    #3  
    Hmmm well I picked a random article and the mobile version doesn't even show up on my computer whatsoever.

This is the same article mobile and desktop version:

6 Beloved TV Shows (That Traumatized Cast Members For Life) | Cracked.com

Cracked.com Article
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayix312 View Post
    Hmmm well I picked a random article and the mobile version doesn't even show up on my computer whatsoever.

This is the same article mobile and desktop version:

6 Beloved TV Shows (That Traumatized Cast Members For Life) | Cracked.com

Cracked.com Article

Well, based on that, it looks like the problem is at the site. I followed both links from my PC. The full site is fine. The mobile site is missing the article. When I follow the links from my Pre, I get the same results: Full site is fine. Mobile site is missing the article.

Not the Pre's fault. Cracked.com's mobile site is broken.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.