Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Is anyone else having a problem with viewing mobile video sites? I had Break.com and Funny or Die's Video mobile site bookmarked and now i cant stream videos through the Pre any more.

Tried other sites and still no luck. Not sure if that's stopped working after 1.2 or 1.21 ? Any one else?? Getting upset that they keep taking certain features away with each update
    Works fine for me.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    crap.. ok i figured out the problem.. i installed a browser patch in Preware that allows you to save videos to the pre.. but obviously it made viewing videos not work @ all... uninstalled and now everything works... sorry ... nothing to see here :P
    I just tried break.com and it didn't work for me and I have no tweaks. How did you get it to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by THETRUTH View Post
    I just tried break.com and it didn't work for me and I have no tweaks. How did you get it to work?
    You have to go to m.break.com. It's the mobile version of the site.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    oh ok... That makes sense. Thanks