1.    #1  

I know everyone here is big on release dates and speculation

Hope this works REALLY well with the Pre, def better than it already is working which is pretty decent.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    I hope it works too, I can't seem to get it to work at all with my Pre right now, despite it claiming to support it.
    So it looks like there is a public beta available for download right now at Sync, Play & Send to BlackBerry, PSP, iPod, iPhone with doubleTwist

From the looks of it, it is similar to iTunes where you can sync music, but it also syncs pictures and video as well.

Is there supposed to be an app on the Pre or are you talking about the computer app?
    If I help you out, why not "Thank" me? Or you can visit my site at http://outklaw.com
    It had better be significantly better than what is available currently to attract my attention again. I installed DT after 1.2 was released and now that 1.2.1 reenables iT, I've uninstalled DT.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I thought this was about nba live 10 & 2k10 coming out! lol
    Sorry but DoubleTwist looks quite a bit like iTunes but its usability is poor, in my opinion. I'll stick with Zune / iTunes software for now.