1.    #1  
    two things after 1.2.1 that Im not sure about

1) before if I put my finger on the main button and swiped left it would gesture back and go to the previous screen. now after 1.2.1 if I do that it just minimizes the whole card. I have to close the card and reopen it to get to the previous screen now

fix?

2) how do I turn evdo off and just use wifi? I cant figure out where to turn evdo off at
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I was having issues with Back Swipes not working too good. I then saw that Advanced Gestures was on. Once I turned it off, back swipe worked like I was used to.

With it on, I would have to do the back gesture three or four times before it would work. I guess with it on, you have to do the gesture just right?
    Smartphone/PDA/MP3 History: Palm III, Handspring Visor, iPaq 37XX, iPaq 41XX, HTC PPC6700 - Current: HTC Mogul, Palm Pre, BB 8830 (work), and 32G iPod Touch 2G (oh yeah, wife's BB Curve).
    To turn evdo off you need to open the phone dailer then swipe down on the left drop down menu access perference and then turn off data.