Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    I am constantly setting my CardView for minimum sized cards, I prefer to be able to see more open cards than are presented in the default view.

I it possible to make CardView default to the smaller cards?
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    I think that this is a good idea and would also be interested in it.

Anyone working on this?
    Its really not that big of a deal. I dont see what the big deal is in wanting to see the cards in a smaller ratio just because you dont want to have to scroll through them. I suppose you have a Pre Plus because a Sprint Pre wont give you that many cards in the first place lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Its really not that big of a deal. I dont see what the big deal is in wanting to see the cards in a smaller ratio just because you dont want to have to scroll through them. I suppose you have a Pre Plus because a Sprint Pre wont give you that many cards in the first place lol.
    Many people choose to keep their most commonly used cards open. If you have 4 or 5 cards open, it's easier to be able to see them all and click the one you want, rather than scroll through them all.

If you have to swipe 5 times to get to your card, it's less efficient and defeats the purpose of having a multitasking device.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    Many people choose to keep their most commonly used cards open. If you have 4 or 5 cards open, it's easier to be able to see them all and click the one you want, rather than scroll through them all.

If you have to swipe 5 times to get to your card, it's less efficient and defeats the purpose of having a multitasking device.
    But, it only takes one effortless swipe . I think we should get rid of the escalators at the mall too. Americans are getting too lazy lol.
    The original Pre is fully capable with having a decent amount of apps open so this patch request is viable.

I would be interested in seeing this option appear. I wouldn't use it but I can understand ones need to want it.

You should post this in the Patch forum instead under WebOS Development.
    But, it only takes one effortless swipe . I think we should get rid of the escalators at the mall too. Americans are getting too lazy lol.
    Well, it takes one tap to get to the smaller cards, so I'll grant you that. If you keep your cards larger, it could take several swipes to get from the first card to your 5th or 6th.

It's not really about laziness, but rather about multitasking efficiently.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    I thought that the card-handling was done by a binary-- aka not easy (if possible) to patch...
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    I thought that the card-handling was done by a binary-- aka not easy (if possible) to patch...
    Probably is