Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just relaxing with a bunch of my friends and out of the corner of my eye I see this girl messing with her phone. No biggie, until I noticed a wave flying across the screen and then I came to realize it was a pre. It's satisfying to see another pre user out there. How many others have you seen?
    I haven't seen any around me... Well I take that back. When I got mine one of the guys at the Sprint Store had one. Besides that, I haven't seen another soul use one since.
    I've seen a couple here in San diego, actually.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Haven't seen another in Miami yet.
    i saw one girl have one here in illinois at NIU.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    ...nor any in Ann Arbor, MI.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I personally know of two other people in Grand Rapids, Michigan who own Palm Pre's. I did saw someone using their Pre while sitting in a parked truck downtown, and one person I know got their Pre because their friend had one.

So including myself, I know that there are at least 5 Palm Pre users in Grand Rapids (likely more that I have not seen yet).
    I know of a few in Pittsburgh. Two of them are my friends.
  9. Duo
    Well, I saw one in early July in Los Angeles and I saw another one later in the month in Miami (but that was in a Sprint store and the lady was there to sort out some issue with Sprint).

Then again I don't live in the USA so I don't have that much of a chance to see them anymore, lol.
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    I try searching for people with pre's on campus but no luck.. but once i open "blockchalk" there are a lot of posts from random people, telling me there are pre users roaming my campus
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Just relaxing with a bunch of my friends and out of the corner of my eye I see this girl messing with her phone
    Did you get her number? haha there needs to be an app like the iphone "bump" app to swap contact info, that would be sweet
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Well aside from the folks that I stood in line with to get my Pre on launch I havnt seen another one. I work with one of the guys that was in line however so I see him around station with his phone.

I have had a few people ask me about my Pre though. A woman at work wants me to swing by her office one day and run her through pros and cons.
    i was picking up some food i ordered in the phone and i saw a girl with a pre and what a coincidence with the same hard case red! ... since that time i take off lol!
    there was some lady taking pictures with her pre at a DC Nationals ballgame. that remains my only real life sighting to date. i dont care - i like being special
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonfran21 View Post
    Did you get her number? haha there needs to be an app like the iphone "bump" app to swap contact info, that would be sweet
    I made it sound like I didn't know her but I did, and I already do have her number

With the flimsy hardware I wouldn't want to bump for fear of breaking the thing
    I think I'm the only one in my middle school that has a pre
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Two, including one in my neighborhood (Astoria, NY) being used by one of most attractive women I have literally ever seen.
    I've heard the default ringer a few times and I saw someone with one. Her's a had a touchstone back, I was jealous....
    I've seen only 3 since 6/6/09. A guy in the IT department at my work has one.
    The other day I was at Kaiser, I saw the receptionist charging her Pre, I stopped and ask if that was a Pre and we chatted a bit. Saw the other one at Bolsa Chica beach and dude was having reset issues with his Phone, I told him about the paper trick. Thats it, only 3 I've seen in So Cal.

EDIT: Actually its 4, my brother has one too.
    i saw two posts on Blockchalk here on Capitol Hill in Seattle. So there seems to be at least 4 of us (me and the fiance both have the Pre).

**edit** I guess blockchalk is on android and iPhone too. It seems like most peeps here have the eyePhone.
    If I help you out, why not "Thank" me? Or you can visit my site at http://outklaw.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast