1.    #1  
    HI ALL I'M getting an...install failed: not enough install... when I try to download or update a app from filecoaster or preware from my Pre. IT says memory 8GB available 6.0GB. Can someone please help and let me know what to do. I need this infoe as soon as possible, so Justin Case I'm out and about feel free to hit me up on the box @ 216-592-8585 please just ask for RINGTONE JOE. THANKS. And don't worry about the minutes I'm sure all has any mobile to mobile by now
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by RINGTONE JOE View Post
    HI ALL I'M getting an...install failed: not enough install... when I try to download or update a app from filecoaster or preware from my Pre. IT says memory 8GB available 6.0GB. Can someone please help and let me know what to do. I need this infoe as soon as possible, so Justin Case I'm out and about feel free to hit me up on the box @ 216-592-8585 please just ask for RINGTONE JOE. THANKS. And don't worry about the minutes I'm sure all has any mobile to mobile by now
    Will someone please help me with this. Thanks
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I'll try not to give the standard use the search button response but this is a common problem that has been discussed alot.

bottom line there is only like 256 mb for apps the way it is currently partitioned we await a solution from palm
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ccureton View Post
    I'll try not to give the standard use the search button response but this is a common problem that has been discussed alot.

bottom line there is only like 256 mb for apps the way it is currently partitioned we await a solution from palm
    OK thanks alot and I did do a search and have found not a thing on this. That is why I post the question in the general chat area. I thank you once again for your response...PEACE BRO. BE COOL LIKE THE FONZ AAAAAaaaaaa