Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Confirmed!

WebOS 1.2.1 fixes the issue of streaming online radio stations in MP3 format where the stream would stop at 15 or 30 seconds and time out. I checked 2 Radio Stations that would, in the past prior to 1.2.1, stop at 15 or 30 seconds and now they work perfectly!

Go to The Mobile Stream Center USA - Listen to United States Radio Stations on your Pocket PC, Palm, iPhone, iPod touch, Smartphone, or other PDA or mobile device via Wi-Fi, GPRS, EDGE or 3G and click on WXYT 97.1 mp3 64k Stereo

Awesome and Great Job Palm! Thank you.
    sweet....
    Good information. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    I love my Palm Pre. Now I can stream WFAN. FANTASTIC.
  5. tuz
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Yes I noticed this today and I am so happy I can listen to WNYC!!! Except my orange+tap in the browser isn't working so I can't copy the URL for a bookmark
    nice, good to hear that. Now can listen to my favorites stations which were broken before.
    YES! Now I only have to use my intermediary Shoutcast server for WMA streams!
    so if a station doesn't have the mp3 64k stereo option do we have to buy Kinoma Player 4 EX?
    Last edited by joesparty; 10/03/2009 at 01:20 PM.
    WEEI Boston Sports radio!!! Whiner line baby
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Just add this to the main 1.21 discussion so we can have the info in 1 thread..I propose a transfer/close
    Hell yeah this is great Indie 103.1 and KROQ both work.
    Ha I just posted this problem on another thread and saw this fix, AWESOME!
    doh! sorry, just realized it is v1.2.1! i will update and try again, sorry about that.
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    can someone try http://www.twit.am/listen ? My Pre doesn't see the 1.2.1 update yet.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    is there good way to organize my favorite streams in one place? Is An app or webpage available rather than having to bookmark them?
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ssrjazz View Post
    can someone try [url] ? My Pre doesn't see the 1.2.1 update yet.
    that works for me
    Quote Originally Posted by k425 View Post
    Confirmed!

WebOS 1.2.1 fixes the issue of streaming online radio stations in MP3 format where the stream would stop at 15 or 30 seconds and time out. I checked 2 Radio Stations that would, in the past prior to 1.2.1, stop at 15 or 30 seconds and now they work perfectly!

Go to The Mobile Stream Center USA - Listen to United States Radio Stations on your Pocket PC, Palm, iPhone, iPod touch, Smartphone, or other PDA or mobile device via Wi-Fi, GPRS, EDGE or 3G and click on WXYT 97.1 mp3 64k Stereo

Awesome and Great Job Palm! Thank you.

I see the station I want WZZR in FL. However it doesn't have the right format I guess. Is there another site that may have it?
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Does anybody know how to bookmark http://www.twit.am/listen? I am so happy this now works.
    Global Posts
    348 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dagold View Post
    Does anybody know how to bookmark http://www.twit.am/listen? I am so happy this now works.
    Yes this is easy... Simply load up any website, then go to your bookmarks, click the little I on the right of that bookmark. That will pull up the properties of that particular bookmark where you can edit the name as well as the URL of the bookmark.. Just replace the name and bookmark URL and then when you click the bookmark, it'll pull up your radio application and start streaming TWiT Live.

I just did this today after finding out Palm finally fixed the 15/20 second dropout on live streams..

Very happy with the 1.2.1 update.
    Quote Originally Posted by punkndrublic74 View Post
    Hell yeah this is great Indie 103.1 and KROQ both work.
    How'd you get KROQ to work? Can't find the url for the live stream anywhere. Man, how i wish we had the I Heart Radio app thingy on WebOS...

"We all follow the Chelsea!!!"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast