Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Ran into what appears to be an interesting bug in WEBOS this morning. The phone refused to charge through either the touchstone OR the micro-usb port on the side using two different chargers. The phone SAID it was charging but the battery continued to drain. When it got down to 80%, I decided to reboot the phone and it finally started to accept a charge again.

Anyone else seen this issue?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I noticed this before while using my car charger. Of course that was before the 1.2 update. I just assumed I had a bad charger.
    I see a slower rate of charge
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    This has happened to me several times. And I first noticed it before the recent 1.2.0 update, so I don't think it's related to that. A reset [Orange+Sym+R] solves it. In one extreme case, I had to remove/reinstall the battery to fix it.
    i've had the same problem. Before and after 1.2
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    I noticed this after the update also..
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Same here....I noticed it after the 1.2.1 update

I had it on the touchstone lat night and all was fine.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Ok..this is what i also noticed....I see the chargin bug and will get a charge when plugged into the wall....However, I can not get a charge when i use the USB cgarger..I have seem to be getting a cgarge on the touchstone...

When ever i plug my phone directly into the wall my via the usb port and wall connection..my launcher wave goes crazy.. You will know what i mean if it happens to you...

Upon further testing:

I noticed that the OEM cable and wall charger work just fine.....

So as for the the USB Cable not charging? I will try a non oem cable to see if my cable is bad....

UPDATE:

non oem cable seems to be working but charging very slowly....
    Soo my oem USB cable is shot
    Last edited by navinag; 10/03/2009 at 02:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkvdave View Post
    Ran into what appears to be an interesting bug in WEBOS this morning. The phone refused to charge through either the touchstone OR the micro-usb port on the side using two different chargers. The phone SAID it was charging but the battery continued to drain. When it got down to 80%, I decided to reboot the phone and it finally started to accept a charge again.

Anyone else seen this issue?
    Yep. When I updated to 1.2, it killed my touchstone charging until I rebooted. Now it's fine. And it wasn't just me: I charge via touchstone twice a day and that had never happened to me before.

The 1.2.1 update did not do that to me again though.