1.    #1  
    I know I should have known better but I am so screwed. I visit 10-15 properties a day and I have them all listed in my tasks app and now they are gone after a partial reset. This needs to be fixed. Palm NEEDS to back up information within apps this is ridiculous!
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    not to be an ***, but I don't think Palm needs to do anything about this. It says directly under "Partial Erase"

"Erases applications you installed and all application settings and data. Does not erase personal files stored on the USB drive."
  3.    #3  
    it restores calendars, mail settings and all the notes in memos... Why not tasks as well?
  4.    #4  
    Also! Its not just about me choosing Partial Erase. If I lost my phone I would lose everything. Though I hate the iphone needs to sync on a desktop but it has a way more robust back up solution than Palm. Palm's solution is the same as dumb phones basically... Start over. That isn't good.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel0418 View Post
    it restores calendars, mail settings and all the notes in memos... Why not tasks as well?
    I had my Pre since July then after 1.2 update a few hours later my keyboard gave out, 3 restarts and 2 battery pulls to no avail so I did a partial reset for the 1st time and LOST some calendar events so IDK bout the backup!